The DustCanary TREND 420 enables practical dust monitoring daily, to help protect respiratory health in the workplace. Datalogging of real-time dust levels and instant visual and audible alarms alert when workers are exposed to increased respirable dust, including respirable crystalline silica (RCS), so that action can be taken to minimise exposure.
- Create visibility to changes in dust levels and dust hotspots
- Discover what is happening between periodic personal air sampling
- Empower employees to help manage risk around their dust exposure
- Support control measures by demonstrating that local exhaust ventilation (LEV) is working as designed
For a limited time, DustCanary’s Browser App is included free of charge with orders received for the DustCanary TREND 420 personal dust monitor. This intuitive software supports instrument configuration and analysis of results to give
- valuable insights to identify the source of dust hotspots
- records of the effectiveness of mitigation actions and dust control measures
Or contact DustCanary for more information.
Offer is valid until 15 December 2023.